Script Selection (may audition for all)
1. Alison and Ben: SF couple in their late 20s Alison is a writer struggling with her second novel, Ben is a paralegal unhappy with his present job situation. Together they must deal with an unusual situation…
2. Meghan and Lisa: are in their mid to late 20s, athletic. They are co-founders of a non-profit surf company and are constantly focused on how to best grow their foundation.
3. Julie and Levi are dealing with the dreaded “morning after” to the extreme! Come ready for an intensely awkward conversation.
4. JD and Darren: college baseball players, athletic, early to mid 20s
5. Don and May: Silicon Valley professionals, late 20’s/early 30’s, who meet at a party and flirt while discovering something astounding about each other.
6. Dr. Schauman and James: James is 20s early 30s, male, professional and confident. Dr. Schauman is 50s, male professional, confident. James, feels a sense of loneliness and at his weekly appointment with Dr. Schauman we come to discover that Dr.Schauman may not be who he appears to be.